We have been working hard to bring you the best Spanish app for students available on Windows 10. Our latest update includes an updated look and the addition of the imperative.
- 500+ Sample sentences with audio
- 8 multiple choice quizzes with 500+ questions
- 15 fill-in-the-blank worksheets with 1000+ questions
WINDOWS STORE FOR BUSINESS
SpanishTown is also available for Educational institutions via the Windows Store for Business which allows administrators to find, acquire, manage, and distribute apps to Windows 10 devices.
Announcing the Public Beta
We are pleased to announce the public availability our new SpanishTown App for Windows 10 devices.
Try it now for FREE! We are so happy with the app’s progress so far that we have decided to make the beta available now. In fact, we are so confindent, we are willing to give you a 7 day free trial with no strings attached.
We are launching the app with:
Present, Preterite, Imperfect and Future – each full with verb examples for regular, irregular and verbs that change. Includes sample sentences with audio for all the example verbs.
2600+ quiz and worksheet questions to test your knowledge of verbs and give you some practice before a big exam.
300+ verb conjugations for the most common verbs. Search by alphabet, English or Spanish.
Vocabulary – hundreds and hundreds of common words sorted by categories, with audio and fully searchable.
Grammar topics – ser vs estar, por vs para, pronouns, articles, using gustar, gender of words, interrogative and negative words.
Learn to tell time in Spanish and count.
Who is the App For?
We have designed our SpanishTown App for students currently progressing through their Spanish courses. Whether you are starting at the junior high level, senior high or college, you can use our app to help you achieve success throughout your Spanish language learning.
SpanishTown will grow with you as you progress.
Over the last couple of months we have been working hard to update all of our Spanish language learning apps for Windows Phone. Originally, we were going to provide small updates for Windows Phone 8 users that would remove black bars and add the new tile sizes. Once we started going through the apps we couldn’t stop and have actually begun to overhaul the apps with a spruced up look and feel plus additional content.
Here is a look at some of the changes that are coming:
Spanish Past Tense for Windows Phone 8
What is New
- New color scheme
- Added the imperfect tense
- Added 110 quiz questions over 6 different quizzes
- Easier feedback options using email, twitter or by rating the app
- Start screen is now a beautiful panorama
- Regular verbs and Uses were converted to pivot screens
- Removed the close button on the verb pop-ups. Simply tap the pop-up to close it.
- Added more verbs to the verb list.
- Verb list now includes both the preterite and the imperfect.
The Bad News
While the app is finished we do not have access to a Windows Phone 8 device for more in-depth beta testing. Unfortunately everyone here at SpanishTown.ca are still using first generation Windows Phone 7.x devices.
- Which two verbs change ‘o’ to ‘u’ in the third person singular and plural?
- How do you conjugate verbs that end in ‘CAR‘, ‘GAR‘ or ‘ZAR‘?
- Do you know how to conjugate these verbs that change the ‘c’ to a ‘j’ in all persons?
- BONUS: 38 Spanish expressions about time
Verbs that change
Uses of the past tense
Keep a copy of this PDF file on your smart phone, another copy on your laptop and print out a copy for use in your Spanish class.
An indispensible reference sheet for students studying the past tense in Spanish